Oxford Seminars in Jurisprudence is an online forum for discussion of new ideas and fresh perspectives in the philosophy of law.
The global health crisis prevents many of us from meeting in person. This forum is one way to carry on a conversation about the nature and grounds of law, the understanding of fundamental legal concepts, the analysis of important areas of law, and much more.
Seminars are free. Once a month. Open to anyone.
Our upcoming seminars will feature papers presented by:
- Stephen Bero (University of Surrey)
- Julian Jonker (University of Pennsylvania)
- Laura Valentini (King’s College London)
- David Enoch (Hebrew University of Jerusalem)
- Kimberly Kessler Ferzan (University of Pennsylvania)
Seminar details and registration information are available here.
Please subscribe to our mailing list for updates.